Monday, August 30, 2010

I thought it would be fair to post an update....

Since my last post was in June, I thought I would update you guys on the situation around here.

In the last few months I decided that my real life was starting to take over and I was more focused in kick-starting my actual career than spending time with this website.  In addition, a consensus was building that SMBHQ as a whole is a bit of a relic of the 1990s and it will probably never be a "serious" site.

I talked to Kyle and it was agreed upon that the site would be put into archive status (though I would still contribute the odd blog post).  A retrospective was supposed to be made in time for SMBHQ's birthday, but it never came about.  I am sure that it'll happen eventually (I'll talk to Kyle about it), and it will definitely be something to look forward to.

Until then....
blog comments powered by Disqus